Mill 1 at Open Square current policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 (updated 1/4/22)
Open Square will implement and enforce active guidelines as outlined by the State of Massachusetts and the City of Holyoke, and we strongly recommend all Mill 1 guests adhere to the current CDC guidelines regarding COVID. This will include, but is not limited to, the following safety precautions which may change at any given time at the sole discretion of Open Square based on changing guidelines, COVID infection rates, and COVID Vaccination rates:
- Renters must have available a full guest list and provide said information to Open Square management for contact tracing purposes if/as requested.
- Renters are encouraged to request that guests be vaccinated or test negative 1-3 days prior to their event.
- Guests who are exhibiting symptoms or have been in close contact with a confirmed case in the past week should responsibly stay home.
- All guests and vendors MUST wear masks at all times while indoors, except while eating at tables (this is newly reinforced by the City of Holyoke as of 1/6/22).
Additionally, Open Square will be implementing the following for the safety of all guests and staff:
- Signage to remind event attendees of COVID safety protocols.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol will be made available at entrances and throughout the space for staff and guests.
- Regular sanitation of the bar, doorknobs, restrooms and other high-touch areas throughout the space.
- Mill 1 staff are required to be, and are, fully vaccinated.
See the current City of Holyoke mask mandate, beginning 1/6/22, here.
See the current CDC guidelines regarding COVID here.
See the Mass.gov safety guidelines for COVID here.